Access97 passthrough Oracle 7.3

From: Barney Gumble <duff.drinker_at_cornerpub.FUDD-SUX>
Date: 1999/03/05

How can I defined variables in PassThrogh Query in Access97? When I make an Access query I can put field's name as variable:

SELECT * FROM xxxxx WHERE yyyy=[Forms]![MyForm]![MyField];

It works for local/attached tables. No good for client/server. Is there any way I can do this in Access PassThrogh Query? (to Oracle7.3)
AFAIK Access sends the whole thing to Oracle instead of substituting
"[Forms]![MyForm]![MyField]" with value of that field. Anyone can help
me?

    Thanx in advance - BG :o)

--

"Your infatuation is based on a physical attraction.
Talk to the woman and you'll realize you have nothing in common. >>>BURP!!!<<<" ----------------------------------------------------- Replace ".FUDD-SUX" with ".com" to reply.