Tx-Austin, Need a Lead Oracle DBA!

From: HotData Staffing <jobs_at_hotdata.com>
Date: 1999/02/25

Where is the best place to find Oracle DBA's in Austin, TX? HotData is a start up internet application software company looking for a lead DBA to take the Oracle Database effort and run with it.

Oracle Database Administrator Lead

We are looking for a person to lead our Oracle database efforts. Applicants should have a minimum of 7 years experience in the industry, 4 or more years of Oracle DBA experience and must have experience loading and managing large data sets (i.e. millions of records). 3 plus years experience with SQL, must have experience in working with large data sets (> 1M+ records), and have experience in leading a project. Knowledge and experience with C development, Java, or a billing system is a plus.

Required Skills:
Thorough knowledge Oracle 7.x & 8.x,
PL/SQL, SQL*Loader, Oracle performance tuning Experience with data warehousing and performance tuning. Excellent overall technical skills
Excellent interpersonal skills and an exceptional attitude  (can-do, positive, professional)
Proven technical leadership experience
Early stage experience with high-tech startups Developing specifications and documentation as necessary

HotData Inc., an Equal Opportunity Employer Send to: Jobs_at_HotData.com
Fax: (512) 646-6001