Re: Oracle 8 and oracle 8i

From: Satar <satar_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: 1999/02/17

In article <36CAF89E.66C1839E_at_yahoo.com>,   Diego <dpafumi_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi!
> I'd like to know where I can get Information of Oracle8 and oracle 8i.
> Specially I want to know the new features of both products.
> Could anybody tell me where to search for that information??
>
> Thanks,
> Diego

Go to Oracle's website and sign up for thier free online seminars. Choose a topic and phone in and listen as you watch the seminar on your computer screen.

Regards,
Satar
Oracle DBA/UNIX System Admin
"Opinions are the result of the voices in my head only, and do not reflect my employer or Oracle Corporation."