NLS_DATE_FORMAT

From: Pr0fane <woodardd_at_magma.ca>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 20:33:01 GMT

Hello, everybody.

I've recently upgraded to Oracle 8.0. It's been awhile since I've worked with Oracle (and SQL Plus) and cannot remember the means to change this system parameter format. I know I could change the input format for my tables but this is done through several rather-large script files. I have neither the patience nor incentive to change my scripts, so I really would prefer to change my default system date format from the factory(?) default of 'YY-MM-DD' to 'DD-MON-YY'

'preciate any responses!
Pr0fane Received on Mon Feb 15 1999 - 21:33:01 CET

Original text of this message