Re: Designer 2000 slow as a dog ?!?

From: <dperez_at_juno_nospam.com>
Date: 1999/01/30

Well, FWIW at least two others of us have reported the same appallingly lousy performance....... So far nothing has made any difference... INCLUDING screwing with parameters... If there's some magic initialization or parameter setting that'll get this POS to work poorly instead of ASTRONOMICALLY poorly, I'd be happy to know what it is........... So would others trying to use 2.1.n