Temp Tables?

From: Chris Totten <ctotten_at_cix.compulink.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 15:29:49 GMT

Is there any way to create a temporary table that is only "visible" to the current session - a sort of work table?

This sort of thing exists in both SQLS and INFORMIX but I've got a bad feeling Oracle has no equivalent support... :(

Can anyone put my mind to rest on this - naturally we've used temp tables in a lot of places in our application with the other engines... :(

If you have any help could you reply to the following e-mail address because I often miss posts on Usenet :

        mailto:chris_at_task.co.uk

//chris Received on Wed Jan 13 1999 - 16:29:49 CET

Original text of this message