Re: Acces DB in Oracle

From: conan <"conan">
Date: 11 Jan 1999 22:23:07 GMT

Sorry Robert after I wrote the original reply I thought I may have misread your message. I have never tried to connect to an Access Db directly from Oracle. (DB link?), although I suspect that Wolf below is correct. It is however possible to connect to an Access database with discover/developer 2000 using an ODBC link if that's any use.

Wolf Kotze <kotzew_at_saps.org.za> wrote in article <778p62$rug$1_at_hermes.is.co.za>...
> No MS Access cannot listen to incoming connections the Oracle do.
>
> Robert Gneist <project_at_aon.at> wrote in message
<<snipped>> Received on Mon Jan 11 1999 - 23:23:07 CET

Original text of this message