Re: How do I rename a column in a table

From: fredrikpwahlgren <fredrik.p.wahlgren_at_mailbox.swipnet.se>
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 1998 20:12:58 GMT

Hi

Evetually I foud the answer in the manual. If anyone else should have this problem, here's Oracles example:

CREATE TABLE temporary (newname, col2, col3) AS SELECT oldname, col2, col3 FROM static DROP TABLE static
RENAME temporary TO static

fredrikpwahlgren <fredrik.p.wahlgren_at_mailbox.swipnet.se> skrev i inlägg <01be09e3$edae4580$1ba1f482_at_fredrik.p.wahlgren>...