ORACLE DBA'S READ

From: Kevin Kendrick <kendric_at_megsinet.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 18:01:13 -0600

If you are an Oracle DBA and are looking at joining a 7-year old private consulting firm ranked the #57 fastest growing private company in the country by INC. last year, call me.

I am actively recruiting for a Senior Oracle DBA for this firm, located 1 hour north of Chicago. No travel required, will be working at client accounts in the Chicagoland area. EXCELLENT compensation package, potential unlimited!!

Do you want to assist in growing a firm that is attracting some of the top consulting talent from the "Big 5"??

What are you waiting for?? Join the fastest growing consulting firm in Chicago and ride the wave!!

Kevin Kendrick
Kendrick & Associates
Voice.773.348.1884
Fax.773.348.1891
kendric_at_megsinet.net Received on Thu Nov 05 1998 - 01:01:13 CET

Original text of this message