ORACLE 2000/WINDOWS API CALLS (HELP!!!!)

From: Tony Winston <twinston_at_gte.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 16:40:18 -0500

We have unique problem. We are attempting to enforce overtype functionality in ORACLE.

Our users would like the ability to overtype text when the INS Key is enabled on the keyboard and we are not able to provide this. For some reason or another ORACLE does not capture this state in WINDOWS when this INS key is ENABLED.

In other languages such as PowerBUILDER I can map to the WM_KEYDOWN Event, is something like that available in ORACLE 2000??? If not is there a GURU (ORACLE 2000 GOD!!) out there who can HELP US OUT HERE!

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Please send replies to:

twinston_at_sdsiinc.com

THANX!!!!! Received on Wed Sep 23 1998 - 23:40:18 CEST

Original text of this message