WSGL Problem

From: Doug J. Brough <brough_at_shellus.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 07:02:32 -0500

I am a DBA trying to help out a programmer who has built a small test system using Des/2000 2.1.
The problem is that nearly every generated STARTUP routine includes the following call:

             if not WSGL.ValidateChecksum('', Z_CHK) then

The above ALWAYS fails. It generates the error message "ACCESS DENIED". I can fix the problem by changing the above to:

            if not WSGL.ValidateChecksum('', '0') then

This works fine.

Does anyone know what we might be doing wrong? The programmer didn't have any idea how he could affect the parameters in the above call.

Any light anyone could shed would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks!

Doug Brough
brough_at_shellus.com Received on Tue Sep 15 1998 - 14:02:32 CEST

Original text of this message