Re: Crystal Report - Oracle Stored Procedure

From: Daniel Clamage <dclamageNOSPAM_at_telerama.com>
Date: 1998/09/09

We've tried to use stored functions (NOT stored procedures) from Crystal in the SELECT clause without success. Crystal doesn't understand to call the function on a row-by-row basis. It tries to run the function first, then obtain the dataset, which of course makes no sense. We use Crystal Reports 4.5.

--
- Dan Clamage
http://www.telerama.com/~dclamage

Tim Adamec <tadamec_at_blitherakt.com> wrote in article
<13MH1.228$Np1.683220_at_newsread.com>...