US-CA-PA Software Engineers

From: <Debmack_at_aol.com>
Date: 1998/09/07

US-CA-PA Software Engineer

Want to develop software that makes a difference in people's lives? Can't face developing one more software program that means something only to your employer's bottom line? If so, you've found the right company to look at - we're a mature start-up (6 years old), and we'll double in size in the next 6 months. We're creating a new business model at the crossroads of software and tele-health systems. We're going to be a multi-product and service company, with the first line of business successfully launched.

Bring your C++, Java, internet, UNIX, and database expertise to work in one of several different project areas. All require a good attitude toward customer service/interaction and the ability to work as part of a multi-functional team. Previous experience as a systems analyst and with telephone/telecom support is also helpful.

Want to know more? Email your resume to our recruiter at: Debmack_at_aol.com for immediate consideration, and we'll see if you're up to scaling the heights we're shooting for. Our salary and benefit package is competitive, our work environment modern, if a little tight on space right now. And our people just downright terrific and fun.

  Posted using Reference.COM                  http://WWW.Reference.COM
  FREE Usenet and Mailing list archive, directory and clipping service