Re: OO40 Question.

From: Walter J. Zielenski <zielenski_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 03:08:49 GMT

Wade,

I have also experience this problem using OO4O 2.1.0.3. The release notes of OO4O 2.2 mention that there is a "known issue" concerning the use of the Findxxxx methods, but it is not clear on whether there still is a problem. I have had problems getting 2.2 to work reliably, so I am waiting for 2.3 before I upgrade. I have been able to code my findxxxx methods only by trapping for the error(s) and treating them as if dyn.NoMatch was true, which has been what I found to be the case when I get the error.