Re: Debugging a Stored Procedure on the Database

From: Sylvain Faust Int'l (SFI) <"Sylvain>
Date: 1998/05/27

For the best PL/SQL Debugger (according to our users) Look at the SQL-Programmer PL/SQL Debugger Online Documentation: http://www.sfi-software.com/manuals/sql-debug/sqlmanual25PLSQL_Debugger__Ove rview.html
and
http://www.sfi-software.com/manuals/sql-debug/sql-debugger.html

All integrated with SQL-Programmer 2.5
Includes full automatic documentation generation and version control links to PVCS, SourceSafe and MKS and more...

Sam,
SFI
http://www.sfi-software.com
819 778-5045