ORACLE compatibility with VFP

From: Rusanu Remus <rremus_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 1998/05/11

Hello all,

 Do you know some references that I can show to a US customer that is concerned about VFP capabilities to
 connect to ORACLE server. I'm interested especially about some tehnical whitepapers with 'official' value,
 comming from either Microsoft, Oracle or Intersolv (who I understand is manufacturind the ODBC Oracle
 driver).
 I searched the 1997 April MSDN, but I found very few topics about ORACLE. I also tried www.oracle.com,
 but there's no information about VFP.
 If you developed previously a application for Oracle with VFP, your opinion will help me.

 Best regards,
 Remus

 P.S. If you reply, If is not too dificult, please also CC to ian_at_ludan.co.il Received on Mon May 11 1998 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message