Re: Oracle Net8 configuration hanging up

From: Mike Mountjoy <michael_at_london.virgin.net>
Date: 1998/05/07

Yip,

Had the exact same problem.

I had explorer 4.0 and netscape comminucator installed on my machine

When I installed net 8 , I got what you describe.

I figured that there was a conflict between one or more of the Java VM's

I decided to bin my installation and installed the OS again followed by net8 and then the browsers.

That fixed for me

Regrds,
Mike