Re: Unable to connect using Des2K but can with SQL*Net

From: Michael Serbanescu <mserban_at_postoffice.worldnet.att.net>
Date: 1998/04/04

I believe that using Designer 2000 you can connect to a database only if the Designer 2000 repository was created in that database and then you can connect only using the username/password combination for the owner of the repository. I have to say though, that I never tried to connect through Designer 2000 using other username/password, such as scott/tiger, etc. Personally, I always connect to Designer 2000 as I indicated above, with no problem whatsoever.

Hope this helps.

Michael Serbanescu