Re: Oracle under Solaris x86? Does it exist, or do we use generic?

From: Donald Charles Kuenz <kuenz_at_lance.colostate.edu>
Date: 1998/02/02

I know for a fact that Oracle 7 runs on Solaris X86. HTH.

: Raymond N Shwake (rshwake_at_rsxtech.atww.org) wrote:
: : I've never experienced such frustration dealing with the simple
: : issue of "availability". When it became clear my Development colleagues
: : wanted to move an Oracle application over to a new Compaq ProLiant 5000,
: : the question of Operating System had to be dealt with. I originally planned
: : to go with UnixWare, which we've used for several years with good result.

<<snipped>> Received on Mon Feb 02 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message