Re: Personal Oracle launches Dial-Up dialog

From: Marc Nicholls <marc.nicholls_at_mcmail.com>
Date: 1998/01/25

I was getting a similar problem when trying to connect to my PO7 database which I recently installed under NT4. During the connect it would say it couldn't find my computer and asked if I wanted to dial-up a remote computer. If this is the same problem you're getting then I found that when I stopped the "Remote Access Autodial Manager" service it didn't re-occur.

Hope this helps

Regards
Marc