Re: Alter Table

From: Bill MacLean <NSbmaclean_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 1998/01/09

If you find that you have to do things like this very often, it becomes a real pain in the neck to do manually. There is a data modeling tool called Infomodeler (www.infomodelers.com) that automates this process. If you change something in the model, then when you synchronize with the physical database, it will automatically drop and recreate the table, keys, etc and preserve the data for you. Infomodeler is also a heck of a modeling tool as well.

Thanks,

Bill MacLean

Hrdlicka Jan <hrd_at_dcit.cz> wrote in article <01bd1ba1$114d38c0$27866cc2_at_h-h.sh.cvut.cz>...