DE/PA - Seeking Designer 2000 Expert

From: Chuck Burns <cburns_at_diamondtechnologies.com>
Date: 1998/01/08

Diamond Technologies, Inc.
One Commerce Center, Suite 722
Wilmington, DE 19801
www.diamondtechnologies.com

CONTACT: Chuck Burns, Partner

Phone:	302-884-6775
Fax:	302-573-2507
EMail:	recruiter_at_diamondtechnologies.com

QUALIFICATIONS:	We are seeking a project leader with in-depth expertise in
the architecture and design of Oracle based systems using Designer/2000 and Developer/2000. Project responsibilities will include mentoring team members in the process of engineering applications using these tools, plus hands on software design and development.
  • Designer/2000
  • Developer/2000
  • Logical & Physical Database Design
  • Oracle Database Administration

OUR COMPANY: Diamond Technologies is a high caliber information technology consulting firm servicing the area's Fortune 500 corporations. The company specializes in the development of custom software solutions using leading client/server, internet, and database technologies. Our core competencies include Software Design & Development, Systems Implementation & Support, Project Management, Business Process/Requirements Analysis, and Systems Architecture Design. We provide highly competitive salaries (plus paid overtime), comprehensive benefits, continued professional training, plus creative incentive programs.

OUR MISSION:

  • To advocate a passion for client satisfaction in our technical services and business practices;
  • To assist organizations in achieving their strategic business objectives through the successful application of information technology;
  • To provide a work environment that embodies technical excellence, professionalism, ethics, teamwork, and continued career advancement; and
  • To promote company prosperity for the purpose of providing continued growth and reward to all members of the organization.