Call for Presentations (paid speaking opportunity)

From: Maurice Frank <mfrank_at_mfi.com>
Date: 1998/01/07

I am looking for speakers for a new conference on SAP, PeopleSoft, and Oracle Applications. This conference to be held June 21 - 24, 1998 in Washington, DC is part of the Database Summit Series
(http://www.dbsummit.com) produced by Database Programming and Design
and DBMS Magazines.

If you are a developer or consultant with hands on experience in these product lines, please contact me to discuss potential topics. Some examples of potential topics include database tuning, application customization, web interfaces, data warehousing, testing, etc. Sessions can be either solutions oriented technical presentations or case studies. For more information about potential topics, see http://www.dbsummit.com/pahome.htm.

If you are interested, please respond by January 16. Late submissions may be considered if program slots are still available. Speakers received free admission to this conference, and a modest speaker's fee will be paid.

Thank you!

Maurice Frank
Enterprise Applications Summit Chairperson
(www.dbsummit.com/pahome.htm)

Editor-in-Chief, DBMS (www.dbmsmag.com)
mfrank_at_mfi.com
770-977-4075 Received on Wed Jan 07 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message