Oracle jobs available in Atlantic Canada

From: Bruce Snow <bruce_at_gossul.ns.ca>
Date: 1997/12/03

Hi

My name is Bruce Snow, I am the manager of contract services at Gosine Sulley and Associates in Halifax, NS. My firm is the leading recruiter in Atlantic Canada for full time IT positions. We also have a division which contracts IT professionals to companies accross Atlantic Canada.

We are presently searching for 8-10 Oracle programmers of various levels of experience for full time and contract positions in Halifax, NS, St. John's, NFLD and Fredericton, NB.

For more details visit our web site at http://home.istar.ca/~gossul and contact me by e-mail(bruce_at_gossul.ns.ca) or phone.

Bruce Snow
(902) 492-2553
fax (902) 422-6675
bruce_at_gossul.ns.ca Received on Wed Dec 03 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message