Re: Which Database?

From: George Henry C. Daswani <gdaswani_at_Deals.odc.net>
Date: 1997/11/08

Marten Mickos (marten.mickos_at_solidtech.com) wrote:
: Have a look at SOLID Server at http://www.solidtech.com.
: Free single-user version for Linux available.
: Reader's Choice of Linux Journal.
: SQL compliant. JDBC driver available.

Yeah, solid is really nice.. But alas, does anybody know of any databases aside from informix, and oracle that fully supports referential integrity under Linux?

I purchased the Adabas D Linux edition and found out that it didn't support ON UPDATE CASCADE and etc (only ON DELETE).. Solid SQL doesnt' even support ON DELETE and etc..

I wish SOLID would add Referential integrity support in their next version..

George Received on Sat Nov 08 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message