Oracle Architect & Developers; CellNet Systems; San Carlos, CA

From: Mike Boca <mboca_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1997/09/21

           Oracle Architect, Developer and Applications Engineers
                    CellNet Data Systems
                        San Carlos, CA

	Ground floor opportunity to be a part of the wireless network
	that will aid in the nationwide electric deregulation process!

The Opportunities/Requirements

Join the team that develops custom Oracle/SQL RDBMS applications for the wireless technology that is revolutionizing the utility industry. Our group works directly with customers throughout the US developing applications and interfaces and optimizing the performance of large Oracle data bases. Our applications groups are developed for remote Field applications that support customer needs and manufacturing/ retrofit operations centers. Our client server operating environment includes: Oracle V7, UNIX, C, Powerbuilder, and Sun OS Solaris.

....Specific needs include:

 Sr. Oracle Developer/Architect
Requires 4 - 10 years (minimum 1 1/2 years work in the USA) M.I.S. experience in developing in-house applications and a proven track record of architecting Oracle based applications. The ideal candidate would possess an understanding of Powerbuilder, know where to integrate corporate data with field service applications, and have knowledge of Oracle RDBMS structures in addition to design of tables. Requires a demonstrated background in development of user requirements and full life cycle project involvement with USA based clients. Requires BSCS. Oracle V7, UNIX, UNIX scripts and C. Powerbuilder, SunOS and networking are preferred.

        Oracle Applications Engineers
Requires BSCS and 1 -3 years of Oracle V7 (including at least 1 1/2 years experience in the USA), and proficiency in SQL on a UNIX workstation platform. UNIX scripts, C, Powerbuilder, SunOS and networking knowledge are preferred. Duties include supporting field service personnel by developing queries and custom reports from large Oracle data bases and data extract activities. Outstanding communications skills are required with a track record of development of user requirements for in-house applications and full life cycle project involvement with  USA based clients.

        The Company...
CellNet Data Systems, headquartered in San Carlos, CA, is a network information services company specializing in wireless Network Meter Reading (NMR) and other value added services.
We're 10 years old, have over 500 employees, and are a public company. Our ambition is to become the dominant fixed point wireless data service company in the world.
As part of the utility deregulation process, we are beginning to install our network in major portions of California and New England. In addition we are actively pursuing several long term contracts with large utilities to install wireless transmitters in each of their customer's electric meters.

For more details about CellNet, please visit our homepage at www.cellnet.com.

What's next?
For further consideration, contact Mike Boca through any of the following alternatives:

        Internet:      mike.boca_at_cellnet.com
        Fax:            (650)508-6880
        Mail:           CellNet Data Systems
                           125 Shoreway Road