Re: Microsoft to announce buyout of Informix

From: Dave Petheram <davegp_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1997/05/08

>Yet another troll!
>
>Dave, please stop this thread in c.d.i
>For the record, this news group is about Informix, and is meant
>as a techincal forum. While sometime colorful articles are
 appreciated,
>as well as discussions about Informix as a whole, it is not a place
>to spread rumors which are unfounded and exist only to try and
>manipulate the stock price.

>-Mike Segel.

Mike,

    Point 1. What are you, the internet police?

          2.  I did not start this post, my question was to help stop
              it. (My mistake was saying SEC instead of Justice Dept.
              or FTC).
          3.  I hold no position in Informix, if I did, I would
              disclose it.
          4.  Nobody is forced to read ANY thread here.

Why don't you find a hobby that doesn't include bugging people?

Dave       Received on Thu May 08 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message