US-DC-MD-VA - RDBMS ANALYSTS, OO SOFTWARE ENGINEERS

From: Christie Johnson <lctjobs_at_ibm.net>
Date: 1997/04/23

Are company politics dragging you down? Are you tired of not being able to focus on your creative skills? Our company is different - intentionally different. We are problem solvers, looking for professionals to join our team. At Leading Computer Technologies Inc., we have a highly successful infrastructure that enables you to focus your creative energies on what you do best - solving development problems. If you are a motivated and creative problem solver, looking for an opportunity to work with some of the industry's leaders in object-oriented development, please contact us or visit: http://www.leading-computer.com.

Leading Computer Technologies has immediate needs for software engineers and analysts. We currently have the following positions available. Please note, that we can only accept U.S. Citizens and do not currently have openings for entry level candidates.

Engineers:
Senior Engineer: Your fast track to immediate success at Leading Computer Technologies is ensured if you are an experienced CA-INGRES or CA-OpenIngres engineer or CA-OpenROAD developer. The ideal candidate for this position will have:

As a Senior INGRES Consultant, you will immediately be placed in high visibility roles on some of the most exciting projects using CA-OpenINGRES and CA-OpenROAD technologies in the Federal Government and Commercial sectors. Your job will span the entire software development lifecycle - from strategic systems design to software implementation. You will be exposed to a variety of our clients and relish the fast pace with which the Leading Computer Technologies team can build and deploy systems.

Engineer with Large Scale Relational Database (Sybase, Oracle, Informix, SQL Server, DB/2) experience and /or Object Oriented Programming (C++, PowerBuilder, SmallTalk, Forte). The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- B.S. in Computer Science or Engineering

  • 3 or more years of development employment
  • experience developing business systems

This position also requires a high degree of personal self-confidence and strong communications skills. You are expected to be able to think and react quickly to a variety of situations. You must be able to communicate your ideas effectively.

Analysts:
Tired of conducting lengthy customer interviews, only to find out that there is no process in place to incorporate your findings in the actual development of the solution? With Leading Computer Technologies, your analytical skills are critical to the success of our projects and you are incorporated in our development projects throughout the development lifecycle.
- Senior and Mid-Level Analysts with expertise in functional requirements
analysis as well as excellent communication skills are needed. As an analyst with Leading Computer Technologies, you will have the opportunity to work with a variety of customers and projects simultaneously.

Leading Computer Technologies provides an environment in which you can concentrate on creating industry leading solutions for mission critical systems. We seek and reward motivated, creative and responsible individuals who thrive on solving problems for customer satisfaction. We are looking for problem solvers who can turn concepts into reality.

To learn more about us, visit http://www. leading-computer.com. If you are interested in working for a progressive company, learning new skills, while using state-of-art technology, please call us, or fax or e-mail your resume. I will happily provide more information on our openings in strict confidence.

Christie Johnson
Director of Human Resources
Leading Computer Technologies, Inc.
150 South Washington Street
Suite 501
Falls Church, VA 22046

(703) 237-0099
(703) 237-1066 Facsimile
lctjobs_at_ibm.net (E-Mial) Received on Wed Apr 23 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message