Re: Can I call Oracle stored procedures with in/out params ?

From: Marc Melancon <mmelanco_at_sfi-software.com>
Date: 1997/04/14

I do not know about the ODBC Driver but sfi is making an OCX for OCI that allow that type of execution and a lot more. It is not an ODBC and it exposes all the OCI interface library. You can download a demo and see for yourself, it includes vb4 samples.

http://www.sfi-software.com

Jennifer Kormuth <kormuth_at_ppg.com> wrote in article <3349545C.438B_at_ppg.com>...