Easy money..no..BS..

From: Alejandro Amaya Rivera <eaar016_at_apolo.eafit.edu.co>
Date: 1997/04/12

Want to make MONEY fast ??????

A little while back, I was browsing these newsgroups,

just like you are now, and came across an

article similar to This that said you could make thousands of dollars

within weeks with only an initial investment of $5.00!

So I thought,"Yeah, right, this must be a scam",

but like most of us, but I was curious, so I kept reading.

Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to each of the 5 names

and address stated in the article. You then place your own name and address

in the bottom of the list at #5, and post the article in at least 200

mewsgroups.(There are thousands) No catch, that was it.

So after thinking it over, and talking to a few people first,

I thought about trying it.

I figured what have I got to lose except 5 stamps and $5.00, right? Like most

of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects

of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office

(1-800-725-2161)and they confirmed that it is indeed legal!

Then I invested the measly $5.00............. Well

GUESS WHAT!!... with in 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was shocked!

I still figured it would end soon, and didn't give it another thought.

But the money just kept coming in.

In my first week, I made about $20.00 to $30.00 dollars. By the

end of the second week I had made a total of over $1,000.00!!!!!!

In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my

fourth week and I have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it's still

comming in ....... It's certainly worth $5.00, and 5 stamps, I spent more

than that on the lottery!! Let me tell you how this works and most

importantly, Why it works....also, make sure you print a copy of this

article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need it.

The process is very simple and consists of 3 easy steps:

STEP 1: Get 5 separate pices of paper and write the following on each piece of paper

"PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get 5 $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH

of the 5 pieces of paper so the bill will not be

seen through the envelope

to prevent thievery.

Next, place one paper in each of the 5 envelopes and

seal them. You should now have 5 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of

paper stating the above phrase and a $1.00 bill.

What you are doing is creating a service by this. THIS IS PREFECTLY LEGAL! Mail the 5 envelpoes to the following addresses:

#1 Kent 27 Vicar Road Anfield Liverpool L6 0BW England U.K.

#2 David West 6020 Danube Way Orlando, FL 32807

#3 Keith Queen Room 114 Miami University Oxford, OH 45056

#4 Uwe Colberg, E.-Kleiser-Str.15, 76547 Sinzheim, Germany

#5 Alejandro Amaya, P.O BOX 11419, Medellin, Antioquia, COLOMBIA, Southamerica.

STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move

the other names up ( 5 becomes 4, 4 becomes 3, etc...)

and add YOUR Name as number 5 on the list.

STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep

this article as close to original as possible.

Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups.

(I think there is close to 18,000 groups)

All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more

money you make! Don't know HOW to post in the newsgroups? Well do exactly

the following:
FOR NETSCAPE USERS, 1) Click on any newsgroup, like normal.

Then click on "To News', which is in the top left corner of the newsgroup

page. This will bring up a message box. 2) Fill in the SUBJECT with a

flashy title, like the one I used, somethig to catch the eye!!!  3) Now go to the message part of the box and retype this letter exactly

as it is here, with exception of your few changes. (remember to add your name to

number 5 and move the rest up) 4) When your done typing in the WHOLE

letter, click on 'FILE' above the send button. Then, 'SAVE AS..' DO NOT

SEND YOUR ARTICLE UNTILL YOU SAVE IT. (so you don't have to type this 200

times :-) 5) Now that you have saved the letter, go ahead and send your

first copy! (click the 'SEND' button in the top left corner) 6) This is

where you post all 200! OK, go to ANY newsgroup article and click the 'TO

NEWS'button again. Type in your flashy subject in the 'SUBJECT BOX', then

go to the message and place your cursor here. Now click on 'ATTACHMENT"

which is right below the 'SUBJECT BOX'. Click on attach file then find your

letter wherever you saved it. Click once on your file then click 'OPEN'

then click 'OK'. If you did this right , you should see your filename in

the 'ATTACHMENT BOX' and it will be shaded. NOW POST AWAY!! That's it! You

will begin reciving money from around the world within day's! You may

eventually want to rent a P.O.Box due to the large amount of mail you

receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you con invent a name to use, as

long as the postman will deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.** Now the WHY part: Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5

replies (a very low example). So then I made $5.00 with my name at #5 on

the letter. Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the

MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my name at #4 and only 5 persons respond to

eachh of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each

make 200 MINIMUM postswith my name at #3 and only 5 replies each, I will

bring in an additional $125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn around and post

the MINIMUM 200with my name at #2 and only receive 5 replies each, I will

make an additional $626.00! OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625

persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with my name at #1 and they each only

receive 5 replies, that just made me $3,125.00!!! With a original

investment of only $5.00! AMAZING! And as I said 5 responses is actually

VERY LOW! Average is probable 20 to 30! So lets put those figures at just

$225.00 at #3 $3,375.00 at #2 $50,625.00 at #1 $759,375.00 When your name

is no longer on the list, you just take the latest posting in the

newsgroups, and send out another $5.00 to names on the list, putting your

name at number 5 again. And start posting again. The thing to remember is,

do you realize that thousands of people all over the world are joining the

internet and reading these articles everyday, JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So

can you afford $5.00 and see if it really works?? I think so... People have

said, "what if the plan is played out and no one sends you the money? So

what! What are the chances of that happening when there are tons of new

honest users and new honest people who are joining the internet and

newsgroups everday and are willing to give it a try? Estimates are at

20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day, with thousands of those joining the

actual internet. Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will work. You

just have to be honest. Make sure you print this article out RIGHT NOW,

also. Try to keep a list of everyone that sends you money and always keep

an eye on the newsgroups to make sure everyone is playing fairly. Remember,

HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY. You don't need to cheat the basic idea to make

the money!! Received on Sat Apr 12 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message