US-KY-DBA's/DEVELOPERS NEEDED FOR KY!

From: Steve Friedman <sjfried_at_ibm.net>
Date: 1997/04/03

--
ROMAC INTERNATIONAL is a Tampa, Florida based IT Consultancy
with 24 branches, including our Louisville, KY office. Our
Louisville office is a SYBASE KEY ALLIANT PARTNER and an IBM
BUSINESS PARTNER.

The Louisville, KY office is also the National
Headquarters for ROMAC2000, our YEAR 2000 Compliance Practice.

We currently have several PERMANENT and CONTRACT positions for
experienced professionals with the following skill sets:

	ORACLE 7.X, DEVELOPER2000, DESIGNER2000, SQLFORMS,
	SQR A PLUS.

These positions are for the Louisville, KY area.

Please contact:
Steve Friedman
Technical Manager
ROMAC INTERNATIONAL