Re: Problems with Oracle ODBC calls from Lotus Scripts

From: Terrance A. Crow <tacrow_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1997/03/26

What version of Notes are you using? Since 4.01, I've gotten in the habit of resetting the SQL property after I process the resultset and before I create a new resultset (in your example, between creating each of the 49 resultsets). I ran into problems where the resultset wasn't reliable unless I reset the SQL property. Maybe it's fixed with 4.5, but I've not had a chance to test it.

Hope this helps.