ODBC question

From: Steve Ullman <sullma_at_atl.com>
Date: 1997/02/24

Hi all,

Here's a question from one of our "power" ODBC users. I was wondering if anyone has an answer:

Please ask around the following question: The file ODBC1115.EXE from the
Oracle7(TM) ODBC Driver for the versions:

    Driver Oracle7 - Version 1.11.0.5.0
    Driver Oracle7.1 - Version 1.11.1.5.0

Can the 50+ files created after the explosion of the ODBC1115.EXE be erased from the local hard drive?

Does that install program SETUP.EXE install the necessary files in the appropriate directories   -OR-

Are there files in this directory that cannot be erased?

Please pass this question to the Oracle DBA's or Oracle themselves.

Thanks very much for any help.

-Steve Ullman

Database Administrator
Advanced Technology Laboratories
sullma_at_atl.com Received on Mon Feb 24 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message