SQL Editor /Friendly, Fast and 32 bit!

From: Sam Q. Lang <webmaster_at_sfi-software.com>
Date: 1997/01/21

(NEW SQL-Programmer 2.0)
Hello from Sylvain Faust Inc. (SFI)

You recently accessed the SFI Website at http://www.sfi-software.com to download an evaluation copy of SQL-Programmer 2.0. You were disappointed because the evaluation copy was not available for download at the time. We are happy to inform you that it is now available and encourage you to visit the site again. We appologize for the inconvenience and hope you will still take the time to evaluate our product. It will be worth it!

Please complete the form at:
http://www.sfi-software.com/downloadrequest.htm It is in service 24hrs a day!

Remember, there is a special introductory price on SQL-Programmer 2.0 until January 30, 1997! So don't delay.

Following are a few of the features of SQL-Programmer 2.0:

1)  Win95 / NT4.0 look and feel.
2)  SQL-Explorer Server browser interface.
3)  Support for ORACLE and SYBASE/MICROSOFT SQL Server, all

    in the same SQL-Programmer!
    (INFORMIX is coming in the new year!). 4) Connect to multiple servers at one time (all of the above!). 5) Full drag and drop capability for any object including

    server to server copies.
6) Test while you edit (Virtual Editing!). 7) Source Version control with interfaces to Source Safe

    and PVCS.
8) New SPDW (SQL-Programmer Development Windows) for

    development of Server objects.
9) Batch objects to save commonly used scripts for batch

    transaction programming and execution. 10) 16 Meg capacity per SQL editor/window and result windows. 10) 32 Bit speed for all Windows 32 bit Platforms ie. NT and Win95.

Consult the NEW SQL-Programmer 2.0 OnLine documentation at: http://www.sfi-software.com/manuals/sqlprog20/sqlpro20.html

SFI is committed to the satisfaction and success of our customers. Please don’t hesitate to call us if there is anything about our product or service that is not to the highest standard.

Sincerely
Jim Rawlings
VP Sales & Marketing
Sylvain Faust Inc. (SFI)
http://www.sfi-software.com
info_at_sfi-software.com
Tel: 819 778-5045 Fax: 819 778-7943
ORACLE World Alliance Partner
SYBASE Synergy Partner
MICROSOFT Solution Provider Received on Tue Jan 21 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message