Data Conversion Services Inquiry

From: Lisa Hebert <lhebert_at_bridge.ultranet.com>
Date: 1997/01/10

Hello:

I run a marketing consulting firm in Lexington, Massachusetts called Bridge Consulting. We specialize in marketing high-technology products and services. One of our new clients, a data conversion service provider, has asked us to perform some qualitative and quantitative market research for them. If you are involved in data conversion and have 5 to 10 minutes to answer some confidential questions about data conversion at your company (small consultants to large companies are welcome to participate), please respond via email to me at lhebert_at_bridgeconsult.com. Just indicate that that you can participate in data conversion survey in subject line or message body.

Thanks very much.

Lisa Hebert
Bridge Consulting
405 Waltham St. #152
Lexington, MA 02173
617-674-3160 Received on Fri Jan 10 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message