Easily build a Royalty-free ODBC Driver for your proprietary data format

From: Frank Yacano <frank_at_syware.com>
Date: 1997/01/08

Chris,

If you can't find the ODBC driver you are looking for (I don't think one is available) you can easily build one using the Dr. DeeBee ODBC driver Kit from SYWARE. The kit includes full source code for a dbase driver that you modify and re-compile. Details are available on our homepage at:

         http://www.syware.com

Best Regards,
Frank Yacano

--
      |                     Frank Yacano                         |
      |  SYWARE, Inc. P.O. Box 91 Kendall, Cambridge, MA 02142  ( \
    / )           Phone:617-497-1375    Fax:617-497-8729         \ \