Re: ANNOUNCING: CROSSPOSTED SPAM SPAM SPAM

From: Doug Wittich <dwittich_at_concentric.net>
Date: 1997/01/06

>I disagree with you mr (and agree with Daniel). They're not supposed to
>be here, and they should cease and desist. If I want to buy something,
>I have the skills to surf and find my own deals.

Too bad you don't spend as much energy protesting all the damned job ads. Some of them are posted every two or three days.

Personally, I find ONE product announcement for a new product not to be objectionable. If it was made every week, I would protest that.

Doug Received on Mon Jan 06 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message