Re: SQL Selection Set Questions

From: Roberto <rprendin_at_magi.com>
Date: 1997/01/01

I would need more info on exactly what you are trying to do... But by the looks of things you will need to use a PL/SQL curser which allows you to store rows of a certain row type that YOU define. By opening and closing the curser you can compare values row by row and make updates at the same time. Vague, but hope this helps...

Cheers, Robert.