ODS Implementation - Seeking Sites

From: Dagmar A. Bogan <dagmara_at_delphi.com>
Date: 1996/12/16

All;

My client is in the process of designing an ODS, and are very interested in speaking and possibly visiting firms who have already implemented and ODS and data warehouse architecture. They are interested in learning the do's and don'ts, and lessons learned. Anyone out there who wouldn't mind answering a few questions, please feel free to contact me by either email or phone. Thanx.

Dagmar Anne Bogan

Kopania & Komorovsky                    Specializing in Data Architecture
Irving, TX  75060                       and Performance Engineering

Email: dagmara_at_delphi.com
Phone: 972.445.4800
Fax: 972.445.8207 Received on Mon Dec 16 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message