RE: end-of-file on communication channel

From: Magnus Nyborg <many_at_lkp.ifsab.se>
Date: 1996/12/06

Are you loading large packages from Sql*Plus for windows v3.1 or earlier?

If soo, note that Sql*Plus for windows in earlier versions only handled loading of packages smaller than 32KB, causing <end-of-communication-channel> error for bigger packages. Solution:
1) Split packages into two or more
2) Upgrade to Sql*Plus 3.3 for windows (3.2 is full of bugs)

On den 5 december 1996, "Steve Sherman" wrote...