Re: training in Oracle 200

From: Frances Edelstein <rbs_at_super.zippo.com>
Date: 1996/12/04

In article <32A5B4B4.EB8_at_epin.ab.umd.edu>, rmccart_at_epin.ab.umd.edu says...
> Could someone please offer some advice concerning a training issue?
>
> We have an experienced Oracle Programmer ie has developed applications
> using Oracle PL/SQL and has had courses in Oracle Forms and Oracle
> Reports. We have just purchased Oracle Dev. 2000, and are facing the
> question of how to most cost/effectively and efficiently get him
> comfortable developing within this new environment. The cost of the
> entire package of Oracle courses for Developer 2000 is nearly 5000. I'm
> wondering if we couldn't leverage off if his experience and shortcut
 the
> formal courses.

We publish tutorials on Oracle topics. Currently we have two available: Learning Oracle Forms 4.5 and Learning Oracle Reports 2.5. They are being used by private training companies and universities world-wide.

For more information including table of contents and a sample chapter from each book, please visit our website http://www.rbsbooks.com. Our website also includes hot links to other Oracle related sites.

Frances Edelstein
Relational Business Systems
(212)956-3670
rbs_at_nyic.com Received on Wed Dec 04 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message