Problem in Connecting with win 95 with Oracle WG 7.3 on NT

From: Saud Kazim <saud.kazim_at_Cressoft.com.pk>
Date: 1996/11/30

Hi,

We have an Oracle WG Server 7.3.2 on NT. We're using SQL*NET 2.3 on the Server and SQL*NET 2.2 on the client running Windows 95. When we connect from the client using SQL*PLUS there isn't any problem. But when try to connect through ODBC using Oracle's ODBC Driver 1.14 we encounter the error ORA-01321
No Interface driver connected.
Any idea what's happening ?

The other machine which is running on Windows 3.x with the same setup isn't having any problems in connecting..

Thanx

saud kazim
Software Engineer
CresSoft
E-Mail=saud.kazim_at_cressoft.com.pk Received on Sat Nov 30 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message