Re: ORACLE with SQL SERVER

From: BILLY VERREYNNE <vslabs_at_onwe.co.za>
Date: 1996/11/29

afowler_at_patrol.i-way.co.uk (ANDY FOWLER) wrote:

AF> I would like to hear from you if you are running ORACLE NT on the same
AF> server with SQL SERVER 6.0.
AF> Any problems?

None. I'm running SQL-Server 6.5 and Oracle 7.3 on NT 4 Server. Why do you expect problems? It simply just 2 server applications that run on the same machine. BTW, we also have both web servers running on a single NT 4 server <Microsoft's Internet Server and Oracle's Web Server> without any problems - and they both share the same web root and physical directories.

regards,
Billy
vslabs_at_onwe.co.za Verreynne Software Labs, Johannesburg Z.A.

  • RM 1.31 3337 *