Re: MINNEAPOLIS DBA's

From: Joel Garry <joelga_at_rossinc.com>
Date: 1996/11/27

In article <3299ccda.0_at_usamrid.isd.net> pelliott_at_isd.net (Patrick Elliott) writes:
>Paul Rech <paul.rech_at_medtronic.com> wrote:
>
>>Joel Garry wrote:

>>> I'll keep this in mind next time I get tired of going to the beach.
>>> --
>>> Joel Garry joelga_at_rossinc.com Compuserve 70661,1534
>>> These are my opinions, not necessarily those of Ross Systems, Inc. <> <>
>>> %DCL-W-SOFTONEDGEDONTPUSH, Software On Edge - Don't Push. \ V /
>>> panic: ifree: freeing free inodes...

>>I think you have a misinformed view of Minnesota.
>>It's well over 12 degrees today.

>>Paul Rech
>>Oracle DBA
>
>Just go on thinking that Minnesota is cold and desolate. It keeps the
>riff raff out, and makes it a nice place to live.
>
>Pat Elliott
>Oracle Senior DBA

SQLDBA> SELECT * FROM SEASONS WHERE STATE='Minnesota';

SEASON

Giant Bloodsucking Mosquito
Frozen Giant Bloodsucking Mosquito

2 rows selected.
SQLDBA> SELECT * FROM SEASONS WHERE STATE='California';

SEASON

Earthquake
Fire
Flood

3 rows selected.
SQLDBA> exit

So everybody move to Seattle, take Prozac and have a Happy Thanksgiving!

:)

--
Joel Garry               joelga_at_rossinc.com               Compuserve 70661,1534
These are my opinions, not necessarily those of Ross Systems, Inc.   <> <>
%DCL-W-SOFTONEDGEDONTPUSH, Software On Edge - Don't Push.            \ V /
panic: ifree: freeing free inodes...                                   O