Re: simple question i'm sure, HELP!

From: Enzo Maini <emaini_at_pcnet.com>
Date: 1996/11/26

select * from user_tables.

if you need to see the structure of the table, type desc <table_name>.

select * from all_tables will give you access to all data dictionary views you
have access to.

Kevin,
Could you answer a question for me. What school are you attending that is using
Developer/2000 and Oracle 7 in class? Can you also tell me the class title and
provide a course description. The reason is because I own an Oracle consulting
company and we are looking for Co-Ops for next year to intern as Assistant DBAs,
Assistant Oracle Developers, and Jr. Software Engineers.

Enzo Maini
Owner - Lateral Thinking Software Systems, LLC Trumbull, CT
enmaini_at_pcnet.com

KEVIN!!! <kdblakel_at_mail.uccs.edu> wrote in article <Pine.OSF.3.95.961123151900.28095C-100000_at_brain.uccs.edu>...