Re: Forms 4.5 Mass Generate/Compile

From: N Prabhakar <N_Prabhakar_at_Socgen-Crosby.com>
Date: 1996/11/22

rjj_at_dryland.demon.co.uk (Robert Jones) writes: > Chris O'Connell <chrisoco_at_icon.co.za> wrote: >
> >Hi all,

> >I know of a utility (batch utility) that can be used to regenerate /
> >recompile all forms listed in a batch file. I have misplaced the copy I
> >had of it, and now I need to redo about 400 forms. Anyone that can
> >help??

> >Cheers

Hi there,

If you are using an NT work station, then you can try the following

for %%f in (*.fmb) do f45gen module=%%f userid=scott/tiger_at_connect_string logon=yes batch=yes

The above command will take all *.fmb files in that directory and compile each one of them.

Regards

N.Prabhakar Received on Fri Nov 22 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message