Re: best way to export Oracle table into a text file?

From: Lun Wing San (Oracle) <"Lun>
Date: 1996/11/20

Igor wrote:

> I'm looking to easiest ( and free ) way to export Oracle table as a TEXT
> file ( in a format 1 row/line, several K rows, each row <100 chars).
> Any suggestions/scripts/programs etc will be appreciated

  You can try to use SQL*Plus to spool your output to a text file. Of course, you need to set some parameters such as set heading off.

---
Name   : Lun Wing San
Title  : Oracle Application Developer of Hong Kong Productivity Council
         Oracle Database Administrator and System Administrator of QRC
Phone  : (852)27885841