Oracle Webserver installation

From: Leo <lmoreira_at_adinet.com.uy>
Date: 1996/11/19

I had problems running the Oracle Webserver installation. The program assumed that I was running it on the Oracle´s 7.2 home directory (/work/oracle), but I installed it on another directory, namely /disk2/oracle.
When I tried to run the scripts to install the samples, it looked for them on /work/oracle, and it couldn´t find it. I guess the program was checking only in the ORACLE_HOME directory (/work/oracle), so I couldn´t try them. Was there any problem with the installation?. Can anybody help me?.
Thanks, Leo. Received on Tue Nov 19 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message