Re: Import from OFWG to PO7

From: Lun Wing San (Oracle) <"Lun>
Date: 1996/11/16

> We have Oracle For Workgroups. How can I import one schema to a
> Win95 Personal Oracle 7 90-day eval version? The OFWG Administratrator
> Tools has a export utility, but the PO7 tools does not have a
> corresponding import utility.

  If the two servers can communicate by using SQL*Net, you can copy the data by using SQL*PLus or other DDL statements. If they are separate, you can output the data to a text file by using SQL*Plus or other tools. Then, you can use SQL*Loader to load the data into the corresponding schema.

---
Name   : Lun Wing San
Title  : Oracle Application Developer of Hong Kong Productivity Council
         Oracle Database Administrator and System Administrator of QRC
Phone  : (852)27885841