Re: Ad Hoc Query Tools?

From: Roger Wernersson <roger.wernersson_at_adra.se>
Date: 1996/11/15

Scott T. Johnson wrote:

> Can anyone recommend some good Adhoc Query tools. I need a tool that
> can be used by management and a tool that can understand the underlying
> data.
>
> Thanks,
> Scott

I have used ClickView successfully in one project. I think this might be what you need. The developer decides which data to select and the user can browse it in every concivable way. It must be seen. I have used it myself to administrate a database as I can select data from views like ALL_TABLES and ALL_CONSTRAINTS.

/Roger Received on Fri Nov 15 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message